FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you deliver?
- Yes, we can arrange for delivery anywhere in Australia. Feel free to contact us at any time for a quote.
Do your chairs come flat packed or fully assembled?
- To minimise freight costs our chairs are shipped flat packed. However, most of the assembly work is done by us prior to packing them. As a result, assembly is quite easy and should be able to be carried out by the customer in about 15 minutes. (Full assembly instructions are provided). Our footstools and side tables are delivered fully assembled.
Is it possible to have the chairs delivered fully assembled?
- Logistically it is not possible to offer this service everywhere. However, it may be possible in a few limited locations and we are happy to discuss this possibility with you.
Can I see your furniture before I buy?
- It is certainly possible depending on where you are situated. There are several locations around Australia where you might be able to view them. If you contact us we could let you know whether there are any such locations convenient to you.
How much do your chairs weigh?
- Our chairs weigh approximately 22 kg each, which is at least as heavy as most timbers, so it is very unlikely that they will be blown around by even the strongest wind.
What is HDPE?
- HDPE is short for High Density Polyethylene, which is an extremely strong, durable plastic product that is perfectly suited for outdoor furniture. Read more ......
What type of hardware do you use?
- To further ensure the longevity of our furniture, all hardware fixings used are marine grade stainless steel.
How can I pay for the chairs?
- Our preferred method of payment is by Direct Debit
Do you offer a warranty on your products?
- Yes, we offer a five year warranty for domestic use. We are happy to provide details on request.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- We ship the next business day following receipt of payment. Delivery is usually within 3 days.
How do you pronounce "Adirondack"?
- a lot of our customers either ask this or have trouble pronouncing it when they ring. It is roughly pronounced as "adda-ron-dack".
Where did the name "Binglebar" come from?
- It was the name of a NSW pastoral property formerly owned by Tom's family.